The Honeymoon Collection - Vintage Mix & Match China Collection- Silver & White - Six Pieces
Our honeymoon will shine our life long...(an excerpt from Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte)
This collection of mismatched vintage china features wedding and anniversary patterns mixed with luxurious hotel china containing the colors, white, silver, gray and pale yellow. Ranging in age from the 1960's through the present day this grouping is known for its exquisite detail, glamorous sophistication and superior craftsmanship. Just like your ideal honeymoon vacation.
Collection includes two dinner plates, one salad plate, one bread and butter plate, one hors d'oeuvre plate and one mini saucer.
- Contains a collection of florals, embossed edging and classic patterns for understated yet elegant appeal
- This grouping includes the following:
- One 10.5" inch Noritake dinner plate in the floral Whitebrook pattern made in Japan between the 1960's-1970's.
- One 10.5" inch Southampton Stoneware Collection made in Japan in 1985
- One 7.5" inch Fine China Salad plate in the Florentine Pattern made in Japan in the 1960's
- One 6.5" inch Bauscher Weiden salad plate with embossed rope and cross-tie pattern and scalloped edging in the Stuttgart pattern. Made in Germany. Origin date unknown, although it is still being produced today for the hotel industry.
- One 5.75" inch hors d'oeuvre plate of unmarked origin
- One 4.5" inch saucer of unmarked origin
The silver rim around the Noritake plate bears some rub marks as well as the exterior rim of the Fine China plate. Otherwise, this set is in gorgeous condition with no cracks, stains or chips.
This would make a marvelous wedding gift for the vintage lovers in your life. Curated for an intimate dinner for two with two dinner plates and assorted small plates for sharing this is a romantic gift idea.
It's also a fun hostess gift for anyone celebrating a new space whether it be a house or an apartment. As a starter set, it can grow to accommodate more pieces, more patterns and more memories as the years go on!